KU Class of 2017
A little about me
- At KU I've been able to work at Hilltop Child Development Center since a freshman and now as an intern and this has helped me get closer to my goals to own my own child development one day in an inner city neighborhood.
- I've been a member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc., one of the historical African American Sororities apart of the National Panhellenic Council, for three years and it has really helped me get involved on campus and through out the Lawrence community.
- My favorite class I have taken at KU so far would have to be AMS 260, the Latino/Latina American Experience.
- One awesome thing about being from Chicago and coming to KU, is that the state of Illinois brings in the 2nd most students to the university so I never feel homesick and know I'll have at least have one another person from Chicago in my classes.
- My favorite spot to hang out on campus would be the Kansas Union because so many offices are in that building, there are constantly people coming in and out to hang out with.