KU Class of 2017
A little about me
- My favorite course at KU is my senior capstone that allows me to be a Kansas legislative intern in Topeka, Kansas.
- The best tradition at KU is at our home basketball games. I love the newspaper confetti toss to welcome our Jayhawks to the court.
- My favorite on-campus spot is Potter Lake near the awe-inspiring Campanile — so I can hear its melodic bells.
- I have two part-time campus jobs — as a transfer student ambassador and as a student office assistant in the Office of the Provost.
- After graduation, I hope to continue my education and pursue a master’s degree in public administration.