Our transfer visits start at our Visitor Center and include
- an introduction to KU by an admissions representative
- a one-hour walking tour of campus led by a student ambassador
- $10.00 lunch card given to the student
10:00 a.m.: Introduction to KU
11:00 a.m.: Campus Tour
While you're here, consider adding these activities to your schedule.
That's just the beginning. While you're here, consider adding these activities to your visit:
Residence hall tours
Available at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., or 3:30 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays while KU classes are in session. A 4:20 p.m. residence hall tour is available on Mondays and Fridays.
Scholarship hall tours
(Fall/Spring Semesters only)
Available anytime 11-5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays while KU classes are in session. They start at the Crawford Community Center.
Academic or financial aid appointments
Contact us 10 business days in advance to schedule a visit with an academic department you're interested in or a meeting with a financial aid counselor to get advice about your options. Appointments are available while KU classes are in session and cannot be guaranteed.
Self-guided tours of campus attractions
- Booth Family Hall of Athletics and the DeBruce Center
- KU's museums (closed on Mondays)
- Ambler Student Recreation & Fitness Center
- Sabatini Multicultural Resource Center