Our group visits include:
- a one-hour introduction to KU presentation or advice on how to prepare for college from an admissions representative
- a one-hour walking tour of campus led by a student ambassador
That's just the beginning. While you're here, consider adding these activities to your visit:
High school groups
- a tour and presentation from the Office of Multicultural Affairs
- lunch on campus
- a panel discussion with current KU students
- an overview of Supportive Educational Services
- residence hall tour
Student panels and departmental presentations are based on availability. Plan to spend about an hour on each additional activity.
Middle school groups
Self-guided activities could include:
- a scavenger hunt on Jayhawk Boulevard
- visits to Booth Family Hall of Athletics and the DeBruce Center
- trips to KU's museums (closed on Mondays)
- lunch on campus
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Group visits are free! Lunch is not provided, but please inquire about a group discount coupon for our dining hall if your group is interested in having lunch while on campus.
How many people can I bring?
Group visits are for large groups of students. If you have fewer than 10 students, please consider one of our other visit options.
You may bring up to 120 students. One chaperone is required for every 10 students (1:8 for middle schools). If you have a group larger than 120 students, please contact Cailan Silva at 785-864-5444 or by email at email@example.com
When should we arrive?
We recommend you arrive 15-20 minutes before your group visit. Campus tours cannot be guaranteed for groups that arrive more than 15 minutes late.
How do I cancel my group visit?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your group visit, contact Cailan Silva at least three business days in advance at 785-864-5444 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have more questions?
Just ask us! Contact Cailan Silva at 785-864-5444 or by email at email@example.com